Get more power for your 2003 and up Hummer H2. The DiabloSport Predator flash tuner lets you reprogram your vehicle’s computer for sinful gains in high performance. But there’s no deal with Devil here, just state-of-the-art technology in a sleek handheld design.
DiabloSport’s programming is performed in small increments for smoother, wider and more controllable power delivery. Use the generous backlit LCD screen to tune for quicker acceleration, firmer shifts and better gas mileage. Amazingly, the average tuning time takes about 2 minutes. At lower RPMs you’ll discover better throttle response for inclines and towing. At mid to upper RPMs, the passing power is exceptional. Tap into user-adjustable timing curves (not on diesels), fuel curves, and speed limiters (not on Powerstrokes).
On some engines, you can even tweak rev limiters, shift points, shift timing and shift pressure. Installs in minutes with no computer skills required.
- The DiabloSport Predator won’t void factory warranties
- The Predator’s 2¾”x1 7/8” backlit LCD is 300% larger than any competitor’s screen
- Each DiabloSport Predator Power Programmer is custom designed for your particular make and model
- The DiabloSport Predator installs in minutes to the OBD-II diagnositic port under your dash
- Exclusive diagnostic features with the ability to read and erase fault codes or get live data from your vehicle’s sensors
- The DiabloSport Predator can receive custom tunes and updates via email or the internet
- With the Predator, you can choose DiabloSport’s performance programs or set your own parameters
- The DiabloSport Predator comes with settings for both high and low octane gas
- Your DiabloSport Predator comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Unlike most other programmers, the DiabloSport Predator Tuner may be used with 87 octane gasoline. This multi-mode fuel option may help reduce your cost at the pump.
- The DiabloSport Predator is not legal for use with any pollution-controlled vehicle. Check your state’s laws for more information about pollution-controlled vehicle codes
- In California, the Diablo Sport is only legal for track racing and off-road vehicles and may not be used on the highway